Having a trusted partner available to help you implement the ArcGIS Utility Network can make all the difference. In addition to Axim’s standard bundled services for the Utility Network, Axim also offers full implementation services, helping guide and manage your project from the earliest planning steps through to full adoption.
Your organizations’ needs are unique. To make the transition easier for you, we start wherever you are in the process and take you through to a predetermined intermediate milestone or all the way to full adoption. Our team can also divide the labor between our staff and yours to suit your preference and comfort level.
We will help outline an implementation road map, including all standard tasks as well as optional special migration and risk mitigation tools such as SSP Sync, and point out third-party dependencies which your organization also needs to consider. Whether you need full assistance or only a portion of the implementation, Axim’s UN team can support your organization to success.
Our full implementation process can include:
- Readiness Assessments: Our team will help you evaluate your existing technical environment, data validation, business processes, and organizational readiness.
- Data Cleansing: To help keep the project moving smoothly, we can also provide guidance on common error types.
- Implementation Road Map: Once we have a clear idea of where your organization currently stands, we provide a detailed road map that includes timelines, budgetary estimates, environment, and third-party dependencies.
- Schema Design: After reviewing your present data structure, workflows, and system dependencies, we can help design the database schema by extending the template data model to suit your specific business requirements.
- Migration Planning: We can facilitate the process for developing schema design, data mapping, and one time or iterative migration tools.
- Platform Implementation: We have the ability to help you deploy and configure the ArcGIS Enterprise architecture needed to support the UN’s database and services requirements.
- Integration Planning: We offer additional support to help you identify points of concern and create a strategy for third-party business system integrations.
- Implementation: Our team can take the stress of building business rules and configuring UN’s advanced capabilities off your plate. We can create database schemas, set up migration tools, implement services, and deploy UN through tiered environments.
- Education and Outreach: Based on your organization’s unique needs, we provide end-user knowledge transfer. This process ensures that data managers, IT professionals, and field operators all feel confident using the tool.