This article may reference Continental Mapping, GISinc, or TSG Solutions. These three legacy companies merged in January 2021 to form a new geospatial leader.
Day 2 of Esri 2021 is in the books! (Psst.. Did you happen to miss Day 1? You can check out our Esri DevSummit 2021 - Day 1 Recap here.) Don't worry, all sessions are recorded and available on Esri's DevSummit's event portal for registered attendees.
For your convenience, we've summarized some of the high points from Day 2 in the following VLOG.
Learn more about:
- Esri Geo-Enabled Systems - Supporting focused workflows (e.g., Indoors, Mission, Urban, Business Analyst, GeoPlanner)
- What's next for Esri technology?
- Data - Deriving knowledge, understanding, decisions from data
- Engines - Purpose-driven analytics
- Living Atlas is growing - Find out how
- Embed R Kernel inside Jupiter Notebooks and Notebook server
- Benefits of Jupiter Notebooks
- ArcGIS Velocity, ArcGIS Hub, ArcGIS Urban - Leveraging cloud for scalability
- Data Engineering in ArcGIS Pro
- Deep learning, object detection, and line of site analysis - 3D and 4D no longer just "eye candy"
- ArcGIS Utility Network updates and enhancements
- ArcGIS Pro road ahead
- ArcGIS Experience Builder - What is it and why is it awesome?
- ArcGIS + Microsoft 365 - Power Bi and Power Apps
We hope this DevSummit recap has provided some value to you! If you ever need development help, don't hesitate to reach out to the GISinc team.
Other Esri DevSummit 2021 Recaps
- Day 1
- Day 2 - You're on the right page!
- Day 3 - Coming Soon!